Thursday, October 12, 2006

can I see some ID?

The funniest thing happened to me over the weekend....I don't know if I should be happy or offended. I got carded for buying a lottery ticket! Do I really look under 18? I know there are signs at stores for buying alcohol that says.."If you look under 25, you will be asked to show ID"... or is that for tobacco too. But a lottery ticket? Wonder what he thought when he saw my DOB was 1976. I'm sure people think I have a fake ID when they look at my drivers license. The picture still shows me with long hair. Bouncers at the clubs will look twice at me and my ID because my hair is still short. Some people will ask why I cut my hair so short. Sometimes I just want to say "It's not like I wanted to have cancer" just to see the look on their face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home