Sunday, August 06, 2006

another ct scan

Well after months of waiting for health insurance, I finally got to see my oncologist. My ca125 is still low (5). I had a ct scan last week. Good news, still no evidence of cancer. bad news... still not sure why i'm having abdomenal pains. My oncologist is referring me to a G.I. doctor. I have an appointment tomorrow. It's just a consultaion, but we'll see where I need to go from there.

I'm also scheduled for jury duty tomorrow. =( I've already postponed it last month because it landed on the date of one of my final exams... so I can't do it again. I'm hoping I don't have to go in. I'll know by tonight. I got out of jury duty 8 yrs ago when I moved out of Wisconsin to California. But the system found me and I got summoned while living in Sacramento. At the time, I wasn't working... really had nothing to do so I was kind of excited about going. I spent 8hrs at the Sacramento Court house in and out of court rooms. Every case they called me into got cancelled before we even entered the court room. One of them was a murder case. The one I finally got a chance to sit in on was a rape case. It took them 2 days to decide on the jury. I didn't get a chance to sit in the chairs. but I did get $15 out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home