Saturday, January 14, 2006

2006!

I can't beieve it's 2oo6already! 2oo5 was a blur. l don't remember much that year.. I spent more than half the time in bed. January is when my symptoms started to really bother me. february, I couldn't eat much any more. I had my 29th birthday. Then finally went to the doctor. March, thetumor was found and removed. The entire summer was chemo. September - the end of the year trying to recover from chemo.

I'm looking forward to 2006. I have alot going on this year. The biggest thing is school. I turn30 this year! wow... the big 3-0. I'm not sure what I'm going to do on my birthday... Cry? :) lol
Man I'm getting old.

1 Comments:

At 1/15/2006 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda~ You are getting old!!! Which means I'm getting OLDER. Monique

 

Post a Comment

<< Home