Monday, January 02, 2006

Last week at work

This is my last week at work. I'm excited!! I start school Jan. 17. I gave myself 1 week vacation before I start school. Actually, I need to look for a part-time job. I still have to do a few other things before school starts. I need to make sure I'm eligible for Medi-Cal. Can't go without medical insurance.

I had a great Christmas vacation. It was so nice to be around family again. I got to meet my new nephew, Elijah. He's so adorable! But everyone went home already. Monique and Nicholas just left yesterday. My mom, dad, Jack and Xuan left Friday. I'm not sure when I'll see everyone again. =( Hopefully before next Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2013 7:16 AM, Anonymous Johnsonubhk said...

LEGO TRUCK GAMES Free Games to play GameSerpent com. Monster Truck America Here is a truck game for all you. Monster Truck Games Fun Truck Games to Play Online. The feeling which you can get while playing monster truck games is amazing as you can relax and have a great time. In fact these are not meant to be only for kids but. Hooptop Top Games get the latest games. you are all very welcome to hoop top. Posted in gril game, newest, shooting 3 Replies. Archives. March 2012; October 2011; Meta. Register; Log in Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Toys Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy. Hot Wheels Monster Trucks 303 results like 3 Die Cast Hot Wheels Monster Jam Truck. In this Price Range (around $7) Related Searches: ? game monster truck ? foam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home