Thursday, December 08, 2005

The holidays are here

Not much to update. I've just been busy with work. I've increased my hours to 6hrs now (I did a full 8 hr today). I forget... did I mention I was quitting my job come January to return back to school? I've been working on this for about a month now. Just getting myself enrolled, applying for financial aid, applying for Medi-Cal (medical insurance for the non californians, since I won't have the medical benefits from work anymore).

I can't believe how fast the end of the year is coming up. There's alot of holiday parties coming up. I just had one with one of my cancer support groups. We had dinner at Hometown Buffet. It was a big gathering of other cancer survivors. A lot of people I've never seen before. It was fun. No young people showed though. This weekend is the holiday dinner for work. December 18 is the holiday party for the young adult support group (HYA). -Did I write about them before? I forget... I can't remember what I've written about.

December 22, Monique and Nicholas (my sister and nephew) fly in. December 23, Mom, Dad, Jack, Xuan and Elijah (brothe, sister-in-law and nephew) fly in. This is going to be a great Christmas!! Everyone is flying here this year. We're going to all gather in Stockon at John's house (brother). I haven't seen my Jack and Monique since last Christmas. I'm excited!

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2013 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online without prescription cheap valium to buy - order valium online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home