Saturday, September 16, 2006

a sucker for crying kittens

I'm such a sucker for crying kittens. I took another one home thursday night. I got home late that night from work. As I was getting my stuff out of the truck, I hear this cry. I turn around to look where it's coming from. I see this tiny kitten walking towards me from underneath a car crying. It came straight up to me and looked at me with his big eyes. I just feel in love all over again. He hopped into my truck. I just had to take him in. (That's how I got snowball).
Well, I took him upstairs wondering how Snowball would react to another cat. OoOoh, she did not like having another cat in the house. They were hissing at eachother. Well, Snowball started it. So I put the new kitten (Pepper) in the bathroom. He is such an affectionate kitten. He just wanted to be held. When I'd leave the bathroom, you could see his little paws sticking out from underneath the door. Snowball kept a close eye on that door the entire night. Everytime she saw these little paws from underneath the door, she'd hiss and jump at the door. I brought some of Snowball's old toys into the bathroom for Pepper to play with. It was so cute seeing him tackle this little ball. *sigh* i wanted to keep him so bad. but I realized I couldn't keep him... not right now. our place isn't big enough and I don't have enough time get Snowball adjusted to Pepper. The next morning (yesterday) I figured I'd have to take him to the Animal Shelter. He needed a good home. I couldn't put him back on the streets. While I was waiting in line at the shelter, there was this couple behind me. I had Pepper wrapped up like a baby with his head just sticking out. He was scared because there were dogs in line. The couple looked at Pepper and commented on how cute he was. I turned around... and said..."Do you want him?" and just like that, I handed Pepper over to them and asked them to take good care of him.

=( I only had him for a night... but I got attached to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home