Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Still learning

Bear with me. You'll see some changes happening to my page. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site. adding images is still a mystery to me. I figured out how to use Hello, but i'm thinking there's gotta be a better way to insert pictures. I'm seeing it in other people's bloggs.
I just realized that my comment setting was set so that only blogger memebers were the only ones that could leave comments. I changed that setting so that everyone can leave comments (that was one thing that my other page lacked). I don't want people to have to sign up just to enjoy my page. I know I wouldn't.


If anyone has tips on how to use blogger.com, please share!

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 7:42 PM, Blogger annie said...

Hi Linda! I love your story, you are so brave.

Blogger now has image upload, (they just added it a couple months ago) and its so easy. When you are making a new post in the post editor or whatever it's called? Up along the top just above where you type is a square icon with blue. That's the "add image" icon. click on that and then you'll get a window where you can "browse" for your picture, whatever folder you have it in on your own computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home