Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another beautiful day

Today was just perfect. I got to swim with dolphins!! Gerry and I went back to Sea World today. (we bought a delux ticket the last time we went, which gave us another day to come back for free). It was SO worth the money. Dolphins are so intelligent. I got to hug and kiss the dolphin. =) it was so GREAT! I even learned a few hand signals for the dolphin to do some tricks. I think I had a big smile throughout the whole thing. =D The weather was perfect as usual. Sunny, 74 degrees, with no clouds in site. The water wasn't so bad either. It was cold for the first 3 minutes, then the wet suite kicked in and the water seemed pretty warm. After SeaWorld, we drove out to La Jolla. We got dinner to go, found a spot along the coast and watched the sunset. Breath taking! I got great pictures. When I get home, I'll get all the pictures from San Diego posted. Probably on Yahoo! photos. We drove down to the border yesterday. It was so cool. hehehe yeah, I find it fasinating to be near the Mexico border. You know, there's a great outlet mall right along the border! I don't have a passport, so I can't go across the border. One day I will. Well, maybe not to Tijuana. I heard some crazy stories about that city. We're going to head back down there again tomorrow before we return the car. This is our last night here. We're going back to the Bay tomorrow. It's been 5days already. We did alot here in San Diego.

As much as I love this city... I miss Snowball so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home